Laser drilling unit with automatic magazine and integrated measuring device.
The fully automatic laser drilling unit drills exact drawing profiles with entrance, reduction and exit cones in both natural and polycrystalline diamond dies with diameters from 0.008 to 3 mm.
- To obtain very smooth surfaces, the machine uses different drilling strategies.
- Depending on the finish qualitiy, the typical drilling time for a diamond die with 0,2 mm in diameter lies between 30 seconds and 4 minutes.
- In the rapid drilling mode, larger PCD drawing dies (e.g. drawing dies with a diameter of 1 mm and a height of 2.5mm) can be drilled within 10 to 12 minutes.
- The accuracy of the created drawing angle is within the +/- 1° tolerance field.
- If the heights of the diamond insert are varied, the program provides a constant reduction length, thus considerably reducing the drawing dies´s postprocessing.
- All drilled drawing dies are recorded in Log-files.
- The machine is suitable for 24/7 operation
- Diode pumped Nd:YAG laser with high beam qualitiy, ground mode resonator, Q-switched pulsed 1-Hz to 10-kHz, optimized laser pulse length and pulse peak power to remove natural diamond, ultra-stable laser resonator, recommended room temperature 18 to 25°C
- External supply 1.5 kW, 230 VAC, filtered compressed air 6 bar, water cooling between 18 and 22°C
- Hard stone test plates for the laser resonator and for all positioning tables
- Triaxial DC precision tables with resolutions of up to 0.1 µm
- Precision rotary measuring table for double-sided angle drilling of front and back in one setting
- No offset between the drawing die´s drawing and exit cone
- Air-cushioned precision rotary table with collet chuck for drawing dies with mount diameters between 25 and 30 mm and a concentricity better than 1 µm
- 8- axis CNC controller with a 0.1 µm resolution
- Automated measuring of the diamond´s position and height
- Integrated pneumatic transport system for approx. 120 drawing dies
- Magazine for mount diameters from 20 to 30 mm
- Height of mount from 6 to 15 mm
- Laser safety class one due to closed system with laser protection window
Dimensions: (HxWxD) 160x145x80 cm weight: 1000 kg
We are glad to provide you with further information. Please call us or use our contact form..